Subject: RE: RE:LW 4.0 UPGRADE POLICY
From: 14-Feb-1995 0732 <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"@24580.enet.dec.com
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 95 03:35:35 PST

Dave,
>What Newtek needs to realize is that when most of us do so, and buy our 
>new boxes, we will be in the PC world which is laden with render packages of 
>varying quality and price.  This will be a highly competitive market for
>Newtek for a change.  They would be wise to make this switch as easy as 
>possible for their current users so that when we rush into this brave new 
>world, we rave about the product AND the company that makes it. 

 I see your point, but if I can get the PC upgrade for $140.00 we really
 can't kick about it. The problem is of course that I don't hace a PC
 and I will be forced to go to the Amiga version if I want 4.0 anytime
in the near future. I'd like to get 4.0 on the Amiga and a rain check
for the upgrade to DOS. I could see this as fair if I surrendered
my Amiga 4.0 when I switched. I'd be happy if I could get 4.0 for
the Amiga and a rain check to switch to the PC version ON THE NEXT
UPGRADE.
							bill